If you are going through a relationship breakdown or if you have questions about British Columbia family law and how it applies to you, we can help. Our lawyers are well-versed in all areas of family law and have experience at all levels of British Columbia's courts, from Provincial Court to the Supreme Court.
Our family law lawyers for Surrey understand that this may be a difficult, stressful time for you. We can help you with:
- Divorce, whether simple or complicated
- Agreements, including separation, cohabitation and prenuptial agreements
- Child support, including changing child support amounts over time
- Child custody/guardianship and access
- Division of assets for married and common-law couples, including pensions, businesses and other complex assets
- Spousal support
- Mobility applications for separated parents who want to move with their children
- Restraining orders for people and assets
We will represent you no matter what your needs are when it comes to family law, from uncontested divorces to difficult, contentious custody disputes.
Our Cloverdale divorce lawyers will work with you with sensitivity, compassion and an eye on your bottom line and get you through this as quickly and cost-effectively as possible, putting together agreements that will help you to move on to the next stage in your life.
We also provide independent legal advice on a consultation basis. If you have already negotiated an agreement and need to know that it is fair and reasonable or if you need occasional advice, but do not want to hire a lawyer, we are ready to help you.
For more information on our services, contact us at 604-256-6420 for a consultation. Our office is wheelchair-accessible, and there is ample parking in the rear.